Sharing knowledge and perspectives have never been more important. Meet leading scientists, entrepreneurs and innovation experts at Park Annual on 1 October.
Sector Convergence, the theme of this year’s conference, is transforming life science and the business landscape, providing the basis for new innovative solutions. What challenges does it involve? What opportunities does it create?
We will explore Sector Convergence from a Business-to-Business perspective and Sector Convergence from an academic and R&D perspective leading to new innovations.
Some of our confirmed speakers include:
- Leif Johansson, Chairman of the Board, AstraZeneca
- Jens Nielsen, Professor and CEO, BioInnovation Institute and winner of Arvid Carlsson Award 2019
- Louise Warme, MD, Investment Manager, ALMI Invest
- Magnus Lindkvist, trendspotting futurologist and author
- Paul Tunnah, Founder and CEO, pharmaphorum
- Sylvie Bove, Vice President Health & Life Science, Research Institutes of Sweden
- Connor McKechnie, Vice President Marketing, Cytiva
- Richard Andrews, Founder and CEO, Healios
- Mattias Perjos, President and CEO, Getinge
You will also meet exciting startups like Detectivio, Eyescanner, VectorizeMove, Gnosco and Miiskin.
Live viewing is recommended for the best Park Annual experience. On demand viewing will be available from 2 October.
The Arvid Carlsson Award by Sahlgrenska Science Park will be awarded to an entrepreneur who drives development forward for human health and wellbeing. This is the 4th consecutive year we award a prize in the name of the Nobel Prize winner and founder of A. Carlsson Research at Sahlgrenska Science Park in Gothenburg.
Programme from 10.00 am to 15.00 pm.