The technology leap – for more young people to technical education
If your company needs to hire engineers in the future, Tekniksprånget may be exactly what you are looking for. By offering internships to young people who are thinking about the engineering profession, you can help inspire and capture the skills already today.
Tekniksprånget is an internship program where Sweden's employers, together with the government, invest in securing the future supply of skills by attracting more young people to higher technical educations. The leap in technology causes more young people who hesitate before a technical education to change their minds and contributes to increasing the proportion of women at technical universities. Here, the Tekniksprånget makes a difference and after completing the internship, eight out of ten want to become an engineer. Half of them are women.
Why participate in the Technology Leap?
- Opportunity to strengthen your image as an attractive future employer among young talents.
- Access to new skills that stimulate innovation and change.
- The opportunity to influence young people's choice of path and your future skills supply.
- A chance to take an active social responsibility and contribute to the development of young people.
- Leadership development and knowledge of how tomorrow's workforce is motivated.
Digital information meeting August 25
In order to offer young trainees, we need to act together. In Värmland, Tekniksprånget collaborates with Compare, IUC Stål & Verkstad and Paper Province. On August 25 at 8.00 – 9.00 we have a digital information meeting where we tell you more. We will then also have one physical meeting on September 6 at 8.00 – 10.00 in the Innovation Hub at Karlstad Innovation Park.
Contact Tekniksprånget today
You can also read more at teknikspråget.se