Operational engineer with cyber security fokus
Telia Company is the leading telecom operator in the Nordic and Baltic region. We provide world class, quality services to millions of customers every day. We are on a journey to become the New Generation Telco, with the customers close to our heart - bringing the world closer on customer’s terms. We are now offering you an opportunity to be a part of a multi-national security team closely linked to operations.
Do you have hands on experience in security and network monitoring and incident event management? Are you already an experienced cyber security professional or have the ambitions to become one?
We are now looking for an Operational Engineer with focus on cyber security to strengthen the Service monitoring team in our global service assurance and operations control center – a dedicated and fast growing unit with a central position in ensuring connectivity and quality to our customers.
Telia Company operates large telecommunications and internet infrastructure across several countries. We are offering the opportunity to be at the forefront of cyber security work. You will gain particularly broad and interesting insight into the IT security landscape of a large international telecom operator.
- Identify, report, handle and escalate IT security incidents
- Analyze external and internal threats and attacks
- Work close to operations
- Be the security specialist in a team of service monitoring personnel
- Good communication skills in English and Swedish
- University or higher educational degree in IT, information systems, network engineering, cyber security or relevant area.
Relevant qualifications and merits:
- Working experience in IT/Network/mobile security domain for, preferably, 4 years or more
- Understanding of TCP/IP and mainstream operating systems, familiarity with detective controls (i.e. IDS, Honeypots), end-point security solutions and SIEM technology.
- Certifications in information security area (for example GSEC or other GIAC certifications, CEH, CISSP) are considered as an advantage.
For more information regarding the position, please contact:
Kristofer Gusenbauer, Head of Service Mgmt. Monitoring 2, +46 (0)70 2091516, firstname.lastname@example.org